How to bet on PariMatch
Choosing a bookmaker’s office for regular sports betting, you probably want to learn the rules and features of betting. Fortunately, PariMatch has done everything possible to make the interface and the way of making a sports bet as simple as possible.
If you are also interested in questions about how to bet on PariMatch, what kinds of bets can be made on the site and how to decipher them – read our article, where we will try to give all the necessary information for beginners.
What do I need in order to place a bet?
First, you need to make sure that you have everything you need to start betting. To do this, PariMatch requires little: registration of an account, identification and money on the player’s account. Let’s look at the example of a player from Russia, where the bookmaker’s office operates legally.
The first steps in betting in this case: registering a unique account and user identification. To go through the two uncomplicated procedures, follow the instructions:
- Go to the official site of PariMatch in India. It is in the official domain zone .in, so there will be no problems with access. On the main page of the site, click on the registration button and fill in all the fields in the form that appears on the screen. You will need to provide an active email address, phone number, and personal information. Do not try to provide invalid information, as it will be used in the further identification procedure.
- Confirm your account by clicking on the link in the email that came to the specified email.
From that moment you are considered a full-fledged user of the bookmaker’s office. In order to make your first bet and be able to withdraw your winnings at PariMatch, you will need to fund your game account on the site of the betting company.
PayMatch supports a large number of payment methods, from bank cards to e-wallets.
Non-Indian players also need to register an account and pass the verification procedure, but they can do it by providing copies or photos of their identity documents to the bookmaker’s office. You can do this in your personal cabinet in the “Cashier” section.
So, to make a bet on PariMatch, you need to do the following:
- To make a bet on a single event, select any of the matches or sports meetings in a special section or on the home page. Clicking on the event, you will see the available outcomes and the odds next to each of them.
- Click on the odds if you want to make a sports bet on this particular outcome. At the bottom right side of the screen you will see the image of your betting slip. In the box of the coupon specify the amount you want to bet and confirm your choice. That is all – the first bet on the single event is made!
- If you want to make express bets, just add the outcome to the slip and select the bet type in the same window (click on the Express). Then add new outcomes to the slip and select the bet amount, confirm it in the same way as a parlay.
- For the system, switch the bet type in the coupon to “System” and add expresses. Otherwise, the betting process is identical for other bet types.
Tips for first-time bettors
PariMatch is a convenient and easy-to-understand bookmaker’s office for a beginner. If you are just starting your way in betting, here are some tips for you:
- Start with simple totals or win/loss orders for one of the teams. These are the easiest ones you’ll get to grips with.
- Choose your sport responsibly and don’t bet on the teams you support. You should understand the sport on which you are betting, but all bets should be made objectively without personal preferences.
- Try not to place big bets after you lose. Try to analyze what went wrong and repeat the bet a little later.
- For beginners, it is better not to bet more than 5% of your total betting account. That way you can safely risk an amount that you are not afraid to lose.
- Choose two or three priority areas on which you will bet. You can’t be an expert in all areas, but don’t bet on just one sport, it’s better to have a few more “in reserve”.