Withdrawing funds to PariMatch
Any player bets on sports to get a payout, and novice bettors have a question about how to withdraw money from PariMatch.
The bookmaker office has been working on the betting market for a long time, offers access to a wide range of bets and honestly withdraws winnings. Consider the payment systems with which you can withdraw your money.
Types of withdrawals
The following payment methods are available to bettors:
- Bank card VISA, MasterCard. Money is withdrawn to the card belonging to the owner of the account. Later they can be cashed or used for online payments.
- Bank wire transfer. In this case withdrawal from PariMatch is made to the player’s bank account.
- Virtual wallets QIWI, WEbmoney, UPI, Paypal etc. When using them the money is deposited to an electronic account in one of these payment systems. They can be used for online purchases or transferred to a bank card.
How to withdraw funds to any of the means of payment
Most often users are interested in how to withdraw winnings from PariMatch to the card. The order of payment by this method is as follows:
- Authorize on the bookmaker’s website.
- Click on the “Deposit/Withdrawal” button at the top of the site.
- Specify the method by which you want to withdraw money.
- Enter the amount of payment, the number of plastic card.
- Click on the “Order” button.
If you want to make a bank transfer, choose the “Bank Account / Bank Transfer” method. Instead of the card number you need to enter the payment details of your bank account.
Before withdrawing money from PariMatch to the virtual wallet, make sure that it is identified.
If everything is normal, then the order of payment is as follows:
- Go to your account on the bookmaker’s website.
- Click on “Withdrawal of funds”.
- Specify to which e-wallet you would like to withdraw money.
- Click on “Order”.
- Specify the details of a purse and the amount of payment.
You will be redirected to the virtual wallet site, where you will need to authorize and confirm the transaction.
If the bettor withdraws money to a bank card or account, the transaction is completed within 3 business days. When transferring funds to a virtual wallet, the processing of the application takes 2-3 minutes.
The bookmaker’s office does not charge any commission. The exception is situations when a bettor wants to withdraw an amount smaller than the one he deposited. In this case, the office has the right to withhold 10% of the commission.
Also keep in mind that virtual wallets may take their own commission for a financial transaction.
The money does not come, what to do?
Usually, if a bettor transfers money from PariMatch to his account and it is not received, you just need to wait. Sometimes financial transactions are delayed due to technical failures on the side of the system where funds are transferred. It is also appropriate to check whether the player was not denied the payment.
The bookmaker’s office may refuse to withdraw funds in the following cases:
- Personal information specified in the bettor’s profile does not match the data of the payment system.
- The account has not been verified.
- The player incorrectly entered the card number or e-wallet number.
- The deposit was created in a different way than the one used to request payment.
- The administration of the bookmaker’s office suspected the user of fraud or other actions that violate the site rules.
- The player has exceeded the payout limit.
- The bettor did not win back the gifts received from the bookmaker.
It is possible that there were technical problems on the bookmaker’s site, which led to the failure of the financial transaction. Contact support to sort out the problem. Customer support will tell you how to withdraw money from PariMatch to your card or purse, when the technical problems will be resolved.
Can I withdraw to another payment system?
You have to withdraw money in the same way you made the deposit.
If you want to know how to withdraw money from PariMatch in another way, contact the technical support. A support staff member will provide you with information about the possibility of changing the payment system. Get ready for the fact that you’ll be required to present documents confirming your ownership of a bank card/virtual wallet, to which the money will be withdrawn.